Original topic:

Galaxay M 52 5G Mobile issues

(Topic created on: 04-07-2023 05:11 PM)
NJP321
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
My galaxy M 52 Not working properly after 3 months of buying it ,
seriously services is not providing upto the level . 

Carelessness, hopefulness, ridiculous🙄

Lossing Intrest on SAMSUNG Company products and value of company, not to buy any products I future. 

After 3 galaxy devices used , the fourth one buying this time As Galaxy M 52 5G Varient in July 29 th 2022 ,

1)Galaxy grand max - 2015
2)Galaxy M30s- 2018
3)Galaxy A50s- 2020

Never complained against these 3 galaxy devices ,still these are working condition is in good and proper condition.

But this M 52 model is Display flickering problem I am facing , so I took this mobile to the Samsung Authorized service point in December 2022 at ponnur point by traveling1 hour, they told that we need to install the software after that issue araises need to be observed , this is waterproof mobile to check this we don't have certain infrastructure. 

Due to personal reasons I was a little bit busy for 2 months,

Again back to the Samsung Service Center in March, they also told that we need to install the software in fitst week . So, on March 18 th 2023, i went there and submitted my mobile in Chennai Marina mall Samsung service center they installed the software and given me a call for the collection of mobile . 

I told them that I need to check the mobile in the dark place to check the display, they told that no problem will come sir, now you can go , if any problems in future you can bring it here .

I left from there by trusting the samsung and after reaching home checked it in dark , same display flickering issues continued, no changes after the software also. I informed the service center regarding to this and they told me to bring the device for observation. I told them that I was in my hometown I will be back in a week to the Chennai. 

So, I showed my mobile in Repalle service centre by traveling 2 hours from my home , they saw this display issue by their eyes also , they need the photos and videos, I showed with them and shared with ponnur service center also ..

Here also they told me that there is no infrastructure with us to open and check the device, show in Chennai they are having all the infrastructure and nearby warehouses you will sort it out quick.. 

I was experiencing the more lag in this mobile after the software update by the service center even the storage is 45 % full , lost the most touch sensitivity , app to app opening , camera shutter button, microphone issue, speaker issue and so on,.....

I didn't get any lag before the software by the service center , if the storage is 80% full also.

So, I am back to the Chennai on 28 th march 2023 , and went to the service center and told this all to the another service boy who is in the reception, I told them to call the boy who is in the reception on 18 th March 2023 , they told that he is on leave. And now who is in the reception boy ,he is telling that again I will do the software and I told them to check in the records whether he noted down anything thing regarding to my mobile software in the system or on my IMEMI Number . He is telling we don't write Anything like that , he told me to wait and we waited for more than 1 ½ hours , he told that our system is not working properly network issues and we need to update and then we need to install my mobile software after getting ready , he told that he will call me . 

It's around more than 24 hours no response from Them even I called them also ....

I can't able to attach the the video due to large size, attaching the photos for your reference. 

Mid of December -- Ponnur

March 3 rd- Chennai Marina mall

March 18 th -- Chennai Marina mall

March 23 rd-- Repalle 

March 29 th-- Chennai Marina mall

They are telling that we don't have any infrastructure to check it , samsung is not providing for us like that they are telling ..

They are just doing software update on 18 th March , telling all the problems will be solved , litterly no one is solving the issue ...

As I compared with my M30s and M 52, The display quality is poor and noticing some dullness in the whole display of My M52 new phone . The same setting , same brightness level, same AOD , Same level of Eye comfort sheild . The old m30s is doing good compared to the M52 .

Now, give me the permenent solution, Else , I will go to the consumer court with all these ...

Thanks and Regards, 
N Jagadeesh Phaneendra.
8 Comments
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
My dear, you are on warranty period now, so immediately go to Samsung service center and complaint all issues.
NJP321
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Mid of December -- Ponnur

March 3 rd- Chennai Marina mall

March 18 th -- Chennai Marina mall

March 23 rd-- Repalle

March 29 th-- Chennai Marina mall

They are just doing software update on 18 th March , telling all the problems will be solved , litterly no one is solving the issue ...
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Go to District consumer court along with your's this fone bill & all your's complaints to Samsung, and file a suit against Samsung immediately in warranty period, and demand to court for replace this item with all expenses including court expenses too.
San3user
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
I too own a m52 5g and it was good and perfect when I bought and gonna be 1 year but after new software updates phone is not good, camera became dull and display brightness also dull and other small issues .
NJP321
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Now did you got any solution Sanjay333 ?
0 Likes
San3user
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
No solution, I did factory reset but no improvements
0 Likes
Roshan7837
Active Level 3
Galaxy M
Same issue here... I bought m52 last year in June... I also face this sceern flickering issue.. i also visited service centre several times but no improvement... My phone was in return period so I returned my phone.. i got a new one and I haven't updated my phone since the ... It's is working quite fine..... I recommend every one to not updates this **bleep** phone.
0 Likes
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application>Support>Type your query>Ask a question/Tap an error report>Send)

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes