Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Bugs in samsung

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
oldy5647
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M

All of sudden I can't open any folders... resolved after reboot but really ? Is this the OneUi hyped for I thought only Redmi,realme phones give trash updates.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Myself_Raj
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Delete one ui home app data and restart phone

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Comments
Solution
Myself_Raj
Active Level 2
Galaxy M
Delete one ui home app data and restart phone
0 Likes
oldy5647
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Didn't need to delete data, the golden old method of robot did the work..thanks anyway
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would request you to kindly perform the following steps:

Check app Cache: Settings> Device care> Storage> Clean now.
Note: To delete files or uninstall apps that you do not use anymore, select a category under USER DATA. Then, tick items to select and tap DELETE or UNINSTALL.

Clear cache memory of a particular application: Settings> Apps> Now pick the app that you like to clear off the cache memory> Storage> Clear Cache.

Reset the device Settings: Settings > General Management > Reset settings>Reset all settings to their default.

Keep your apps updated: alaxy Store apps: Open Galaxy Store, tap the Menu (the three horizontal lines), in the upper left corner, and then tap Updates. From here, you can either tap the circling arrow next to individual apps to update one at a time or tap Update All to install all available updates.

Update device software (If available): Settings > Software update > Download and install > Checking for software update > Software update available > Download > Downloading updates > Install now.

You can reset your device by following the steps from the below link.
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-mobile-how-to-perform-a-factory-res...

In case the issue still occurs, kindly report the problems with a log file. To share a log file, click on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
oldy5647
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Do you except people to do these many steps and ruin their whole experience because your OTA Update comes with bugs that interfere with normal day-to-day to this what you call smartphone.. Either make less phones or provide quality updates.
0 Likes