Original topic:

BUGS OF M335G😢

(Topic created on: 03-16-2024 08:37 PM)
mEhak197
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy M

This problem is giving to me phone1
homepage also have 1 notify then i clear data so gone but not alll......

now i cant see battery time and notifications in top bar =cleared 😒 
swipe gestures also😢
but i can see in darkmode🤣🤣🤣🤣

kindly plz fix this 🐛 🪲 🐞 🐛 bugs 
samsung

6 Comments
Galaxy M
It's not anything wrong with your firmware. Just change the wallpaper and test it. Actually, the name is blended with the wallpaper. Just test this trick. Avoid while (light) wallpapers or pick one dark looking wallpaper from the system or Galaxy Themes
0 Likes
mEhak197
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
actually i set new wallpaper daily
and this is happening from 10 days
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Or, look for a software update.
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue and wait for next update may be fix it by Samsung team soon. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also,click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Your's most welcome to here.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you kindly share the log file. Also, share the same video clips and images for better understanding. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes