Original topic:

4G/VoLTE is switching to 2G during voice call while using mobile data.

(Topic created on: 03-03-2022 12:18 PM)
ShoneSarath
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
Samsung M51  Data network is switching to 2G from 4G/VoLTE during voice call.

4G/VoLTE is switching to 2G during voice call while using mobile data. While we are using with USB tethering with laptop. This is really disturbing the connectivity. Kindly help if someone is aware about the solution.
6 Comments
ㅤ
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
this happen bcz of Sim..
dnt wry .. its not phone's issue...
it happens with many users... (me also)

most worst sim is Vi.. and other sim also do sometimes like this...
ShoneSarath
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
Thanks for your reply. Yes I'm using Vi from few years where as the old phone was Redmi Note7 pro was not creating this issue. I'm facing this after I moved to M51 from last one year

0 Likes
ㅤ
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
yes .. from the last year VI has gone Fraud....
ShoneSarath
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy M
Thanks for the information. I just checked with a Jio Sim and there is no issue during voice calls, data band still remains 4G/VoLTE. Vi is the culprit!
ㅤ
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
😊... port ur Vi sim to Airtel .. on the last date of ur pack before the pack ends.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy M

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-optimise-network-...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes