Original topic:

Samsung s22 ultra camera blur

(Topic created on: 07-25-2023 09:03 AM)
whoprincekhan
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Gallery
After updating my phone with the latest patch the images appeared blurry when capturing them using zoom and focus are not appropriate while in zoom or normal

. The words and objects were unclear to see or read. Prior to the update it worked fine even at 100x zoom. I am unsure whether this problem is limited to my device or if others are experiencing it as well.
1 Comment
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same and please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

1: Check the physical condition of your camera lens. if the camera lens is broken or scratchy then please visit the nearest service centre.

2: Check camera lens cleaning: Please check there is no laminated or tempered glass pasted on the camera. Use a microfiber cloth or a cleaning wipe. Gently remove the fingerprint, dirt, and dust from the camera lens.

3: Reset camera settings: Camera >> Settings >> Reset Settings >> Tap on Reset

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes