Original topic:

Samsung Members Connect 3.0 ( SRI- Noida)

(Topic created on: 03-15-2024 09:42 PM)
Cryptography
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Hello everyone. I'm glad that I participated in today's member connect event. It was great, I've met many great people there including samsung's amazing team members.

I got to learn a lot about Samsung's Galaxy S24 series and it's wonderful features including AI/Camera/Privacy etc there, that helps in making your life easier, better and safe. 

We even participated in various activities like riddle's, quiz and photography contest, and a amazing engerizer😃. It was so cool.

Later on we did a facility tour and were given a large bag of goodies and prizes to the contest winners.

Thank you samsung, all team members and our amazing members here, can't wait to join the next event again. Hope to see you there again soon.

I'm sharing below some clicks I've captured during my stay at Samsung's R&D Institute Noida. I Hope you guys will like the pics.

11 Comments
Abhi_maan
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
How to get entry in these events...??
Cryptography
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
You need to register from members app, a notification banner is displayed on members app before the event.
0 Likes
Abhi_maan
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
Is it happening again
0 Likes
Cryptography
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Maybe in aug/sept this year
Abhi_maan
Active Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
What's the basis of them calling??
0 Likes
Cryptography
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Anyone can go, if you have registered for the event using members app.
0 Likes
SharadNidaria
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
Did you get all the items in the goodie bag including the Power Bank and Wireless charger?
0 Likes
Cryptography
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
No, those were won in contests.
SharadNidaria
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
Also, did you get an email l invite/phone call after the registration or you just registered and went there to attend?
0 Likes