Samsung Members Community Iftar & Galaxy Photowalk

(Topic created on: a month ago)
MOQBALI
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Samsung Appreciation and Photography Experience

Gratitude to Samsung and Its Community

I extend my thanks to Samsung and the distinguished Samsung staff for the love, cooperation and friendship we have experienced.

And also members of the Samsung community whom I had the honor to meet and exchange conversation and affection with.

A Family-like Atmosphere

Honestly, truth be told, I felt like I was among my family, and I felt happy and joyful.

Samsung's Nurturing Embrace

Samsung crew, you were truly like a mother hugging her children with happiness and longing.

Aspirations for Future Reunions

Thank you from the heart, and I hope that we will meet again in prayers full of love, happiness, joy and joy.

Enriching Photography Exchange

It was an amazing experience to exchange experiences in the art of photography and AI.

11 Comments
smokin
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
It was amazing bro , plus the connection with you was more then what I cant explain in words it was heavenly 🙌 ❤️
MOQBALI
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
It is an honor to meet you
Umarshaiq
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
@Moqbali. It was an amazing experience. I would like to thank you for reaching out, and I am glad I recognized 😛 Thank you for being so humble and for all the great things you do for the Samsung Family. Will catch up again. Much appreciated 👏
MOQBALI
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
I am honored to meet you and gain brothers like you
Umarshaiq
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Like wise. 20240328_214148-01_1000006673_1711710124.jpg
sms222000
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Amazing iftar👍
Rahulregunath
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
So happy to meet and to be a part of the event ☺️
MOQBALI
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
It is an honor for me to meet and share breakfast with such lovely people
Angel_cinna
Active Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
Nice work keep it up I hope you would keep this beautiful work up and good luck I hope you a good life!!