Original topic:

My Samsung Member's Star journey ✨

(Topic created on: 06-07-2023 02:24 AM)
khichta_firta
★★
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Hey, this is Vaibhav Rao, also known as @khichta_firta. I'm here to share some experiences and memories I made in the last few years as a Samsung Members Star. I joined this community in 2022, and it's been almost a year. It's really overwhelming to share this experience with you all.

It all started with a photography contest where I was selected as the winner in the Diwali photography contest and was also featured on Samsung India's official social media platforms. After months of struggles and hard work, I was chosen as a Samsung Members brand ambassador. It was one of the best days of my life, and I couldn't believe it was happening. Then the Real journey began!

My first-ever Samsung Galaxy Unpacked event was globally held, and I was a bit nervous, but once the show started, it was amazing, and I enjoyed it a lot.

After a few days, I received a personalized invitation for the Samsung India Unpacked event for the Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Galaxy Z Fold 4, held in Mumbai.

It was a great experience for me. I had many conversations with creators, and the hospitality was top-notch.

I was thrilled by the whole experience, and we also had some fun-loving tasks and group calls with my fellow Samsung Members Stars, where we provided feedback and suggestions regarding all aspects of the Samsung India community.

As a content creator and photographer, everyone needs recognition, and Samsung members India gave me that by featuring my work on many social media platforms. So, worry less and work hard!

Then we had another personalized invite for the Samsung Galaxy Unpacked event in Mumbai for the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra launch. It was a astonishing experience, and I enjoyed alot ,I met some tech leads from Samsung Global, had good conversations with heads and other community members, and it was truly a great experience.
And got hands on Samsung Galaxy s23 ultra!

Now, I have completed one year in the Samsung Members India community. I have learned a lot and faced many ups and downs, but I have always received support and encouragement from everyone.I will continue to improve and help you more in the future. Special thanks to all Samsung Members and the Samsung India team for showing love and support.

19 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
"After months of struggles and hard work, I was chosen as a Samsung Members brand ambassador". If you don't mind, may I know where you put in this work? Because even after 1 year of being a BA your profile stats on this platform are equal to that of an active level 6 member or less.

It will be really helpful to those who want to become a BA and enjoy the perks to know how and where you put in this work so that others can also follow. This is a genuine query.

Thanks.
Galaxy Gallery
Heyy ,Thank You for the feedback!
I would like You to checkout My profile and if you have any doubts feel free to ping me.
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
Thank you for the constructive criticism from your side🙏as I'm content creator I'm doing my work with hardwork and passion,I'm helping people to learn photography using my tips and tricks as you can see in my recent post😊
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
Don't feel bad brother you will be recognised too🙌😊
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
Accha kiya😂
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
Yes I resigned kuch months me, kuch transparency nahi. Sab "trust me bro" mode pe chal raha tha.
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
I was unable to live with the ways of the management then and how things in general were, also had my NEET PG exam so needed to focus. All is done now so I thought to check upon the status of this community.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Gallery
The community is in ruins bro. There is no moderation. Anyone can do anything including criminal activities here now without even getting blocked. Worse, they are banning the people who report the abusers. Because that's easy for them rather than banning multiple accounts from criminals.
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
It was like this even when I left. They were saying something about new community moderation powers to some BAs but guess that didn't happen.