Original topic:

India Gate: A Vlogger's Delight #WithGalaxy #WorldPhotographyDay

(Topic created on: 08-27-2023 12:17 PM)
ScheduleWithShivang
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Gallery

India Gate 🇮🇳, New Delhi
As a vlogger, my camera is my constant companion. And on a sunny afternoon in the heart of New Delhi, I found myself drawn to the magnificent India Gate, ready to capture its essence through my lens.

For me, India Gate wasn't just an iconic structure - it was a vibrant hub of activity that breathed life into my vlogs. Tourists from different corners of the world stepped out of their buses and flocked to India Gate. Native Indians came to the monument not just to pay their respects to the fallen heroes, but also to soak in the jubilant atmosphere that invariably populated the area.

As I began my shoot, my camera automatically turned towards the crowds. I wanted to capture the myriad hues of emotions that resonated through the area. 

But my photograph wasn't just about the people around the India Gate. It was also about the monument itself - a stunning war memorial with sleek arches and a towering flame that paid homage to the Indian soldiers who gave up their lives. I wanted to capture its elegance and grandeur - the way the sun played off the arches and set the monument aglow.

As the day marched on, and the crowds swelled in size, I began to realize that India Gate, for me, was much more than an iconic structure. It was a space that brimmed with life, bustling with people and emotions. It was a symbol of India's indomitable spirit, a monument that honored those who gave their lives for the nation.

And so, as I submit this photograph for the contest, I hope to showcase the vibrancy of India Gate - a vlogger's delight, truly encapsulating the spirit of India.

My Inspiration is from the Samsung Galaxy F23 phone📱, and I took the shoot at PRO mode of my Galaxy Device. 
10 Comments
Galaxy Gallery
HloSnapchat-287926346_1000009954.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
Hlo guys
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
Hello👋
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5