Original topic:

Fold 4 Pre-Order Shipment

(Topic created on: 08-26-2022 04:17 PM)
StrumAtEase
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Fold
I am quite curious as when the Fold 4 will start shipping out, I had the chance to pre-order the device during the unpack event and the status online still says "Processing" till today.

It also says ships today the 26th, but im not quite sure since my order is still being reviewed till now.

Looking forward to this device coming from the Note 10+

Well anyone in Dubai got their phone or tracking details yet?

46 Comments
rizi1987
Active Level 3
Galaxy Fold
Same here
StrumAtEase
Active Level 4
Galaxy Fold
Tough luck
0 Likes
rizi1987
Active Level 3
Galaxy Fold
Just contacted samsung they said it will be delivered with in 3 to 4 business days lol what is the purpose of pre ordering it
StrumAtEase
Active Level 4
Galaxy Fold
They did say the same to me, but my status still says "Processing" 😅

I hope it does get shipped within 3-4 days 😅
0 Likes
mrcoolenator
Active Level 4
Galaxy Fold

Same here. Status shows processing. I placed the order minutes after the launch on 10th and was hoping to receive it sooner but seems like it's going to take time. Wondering why pre ordering is not prioritized

0 Likes
StrumAtEase
Active Level 4
Galaxy Fold
Unfortunately been wondering the same.
Let's hope it doesn't drag on to next month.
0 Likes
mrcoolenator
Active Level 4
Galaxy Fold
What further makes me doubt timely delivery is lack of knowledge of the customer care department. They seem to have a standard message that it will be shipped on working day. Infact one of them mentioned - 'hoping that you get it soon'. Which indicates that they are completely clueless.
@Samsung, expected a better quality of response
StrumAtEase
Active Level 4
Galaxy Fold
Agree, especially paying for a premium, not sure if this is isolated to the Gulf though.
0 Likes
loganencinas
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Fold

Pre ordered the 20th. Got no email at all on updates. Even checked in with support early this morning and they said don't worry the EDD is solid. Checked the Samsung site infor, and the EDD changed up to the 30th, no email notification. So I called, and they have the run around saying sorry we don't know things are just delayed. Check my email 5 minutes ago and got a message saying expected to ship "On or before September 9th" Absolutely ridiculous. 

0 Likes