Original topic:

This is where you need to go...

(Topic created on: 08-21-2023 11:04 PM)
Galaxy Flip
...The Galaxy Open Market 😁 This is situated inDubai Mall, Lower Ground floor, Star Atrium.

I checked it out much earlier but posting about it just today 🫣

Right before you enter, you need to scan the QR code at the entrance and download an app. This then becomes like your key to all the fun activities you can do here. Andthere is also a giveaway after it all!

While I was there, I (obviously!) checked out the new devices.

While I expected the Flip and Fold to be heavier, they were both much lighter and thinner than what I thought. 

Z Flip5

Oh, and there is basically no gap in the Fold5💯
Z Fold5

I love LOVE the front screen of the Fold5 now and the overall design of the phone.

What surprised me the most was the size of Tab S9 Ultra. That thing is so huge,its like a mini monitor. I couldn't lift it with one hand because it was that long👀

Apart from testing out the new devices, there are alsoongoing competitions you can take part in by scanning the QR codes places in different areas at the Galaxy Open Market.
Here's a sneak peek😉

I was also so psyched to see this -an Astro edition is coming😲 How cool would that be!

Been there already? Then let me know what were your thoughts. 
Not been there yet? Well...what are you waiting for😅
1 Comment
naser216
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Flip
يا جماعه كيف نغير لون الخط لو أردت اطبع التاريخ على الصورة بواسطة العلامة المائية.. فقط اللون المتاح هو اللون الأبيض فقط
0 Likes