Original topic:

No 5G in F23 5g

(Topic created on: 03-05-2024 12:08 PM)
Itsprakashsahu
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy F
Every time when i use my f23 5g approx 1 hr and above its heating too much and when heating no 5G signal in both sim card (Airtel, Jio) again after sometime when its cool down automatically network showing. Now tell me what should I do, anyone. 
4 Comments
monojit23
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
I think you should visit the service centre. If the phone produces heat to much
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy F
Heating is a real problem, I agree. You can visit the service center for that. But for no 5G signal, it does not keep 5G signal because it's high level and the battery is used up to maintain good speed. So, to prevent the phone from getting damaged due to excessive overheating, it throttles the network to 4G or no network or even doesn't let you use applications on the phone except One UI Home.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F
Please reset network setting of both Sim one by one and than reset all settings of your's device in general management settings also Flight ✈️ mode on n off one time, restart your's device without any Sim in slots, interchange Sim in slots, turn off power saving mode then try to it's again. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
Galaxy F
Set network to 5G only and then check again.
0 Likes