Original topic:

I have raised a complaint with NCH about F23 phone service not giving by Samsung

(Topic created on: 01-05-2023 02:23 AM)
arun7129
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy F
I have raised a complaint to NCH (National Consumer Forum) INGRAM portal, about misleading and fraud doing by Samsung India with me and other customers.

Samsung India selling F23 phone on the name of 5G Ready phone. And after 5G launch in India on Dt. 06.10.22. Samsung India yet not given support for Jio5G network.

Samsung Support just saying will get support Jio5G update as soon as possible from last November 22. But yet not given support of Jio 5G.

You all guyz also can raise complaint with NCH. This is a govt. Platform and its very useful for Indian Consumer. 

I have done. You do. Issue will go directly to Samsung India Nodal team. And they will accurate information about it within TAT.

Response received by Samsung Just Now....
Now saying mid-January definately will get software update.

52 Comments
Doctrdope
Active Level 4
Galaxy F
Good work brother
arun7129
Active Level 8
Galaxy F
After sent email to Samsung Support.. Got response today like that....Screenshot_20230105_040229_Gmail.jpgScreenshot_20230105_040241_Gmail.jpg
arun7129
Active Level 8
Galaxy F
Via WhatsApp Support communication.. response received as mid-January definately will get update.Screenshot_20230105_035030_WhatsAppBusiness_1000026040_1672870830.jpg
arun7129
Active Level 8
Galaxy F
Now i have email to service head and ceo of Samsung India.. Lets see what reply is coming.
Tarun0202
Active Level 3
Galaxy F
What are the email Id's of Samsung CEO and service head?
0 Likes
arun7129
Active Level 8
Galaxy F
Just now i have received a call from CEO desk... I have email in early morning today and i have claimed the amount of device for reverse.. He ask to me i am sending you email and please share me the invoice.. he will update within a week after discuss with team.

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/email-the-ceo/

In this link you will get service head email and ceo email link...Screenshot_20230105_105701_Truecaller.jpg
Saikool
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
Well done brother 👏 👍
Galaxy F
Jio bihar ke lala...mai bhi Muzaffarpur se hun
arun7129
Active Level 8
Galaxy F
Just now i have received a call from CEO desk... And i have share my issue in details.. and clearly i have said. You selled this phone on the name of 5G ready and it should be usable jio 5G when its launch. Why i need the software update and whyhi should wait for it. It should be enable before 5G launch.
And also i said.. i am going in legal way for claim my device amount. Samsung mislead and fraud with customer.

Then he said i am sending you email share you invoice in the email and he will respond within a week after discuss with team.Screenshot_20230105_105701_Truecaller.jpg