Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Frequent heating affecting network

(Topic created on: 04-23-2024 11:36 PM)
Dc_153
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy F
While formatting my Samsung F23 5G due to network fluctuation and slow processing, I figured out that switching of network between 5G and 4G is related to the sudden heating of phone....whenever my phone is heating up the 5G network is downgrading to 4G. When I kept my phone in the freezer, the network was working fine....until the phone heating up again. 
My phone reminds me of my annoying ex who would take an AC cab to go to gym (AC one) just to avoid heat. 
I think I have to purchase a personal AC for my phone. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue and wait for next update may be fix it by Samsung team soon. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Comments
Solution
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue and wait for next update may be fix it by Samsung team soon. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
Dc_153
Active Level 4
Galaxy F
I have tried everything I could. I complained at customer support ..took to service centre..everything...but no solution. Funny thing is company can make erroneous product and charge for repair for their mistake everytime...but for a customer it is an offence to complain or fulminate the matter.
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F
You are absolutely right now. ️. Complaint again and again repeat on same chanel too.Thanks.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy F

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would request you to kindly perform the following steps to resolve your issues. However, we are taking your valuable feedback regarding this.

Galaxy device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

Galaxy device network issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-optimise-network-...

In case the issue still occurs kindly report the problems with a log file. To share a log file, click on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
SHRN1
Active Level 6
Galaxy F
Yes
I use force 5g only app

My f23 good
0 Likes
Dc_153
Active Level 4
Galaxy F
Temperature regulation is bad. Frequent heating causing all the problem in this phone.
0 Likes