Original topic:

What this Fraud is Samsung ?? Any BA Can explain!

(Topic created on: 02-21-2023 07:24 PM)
Galaxy A
I have participated in #AmpYoirAwesome contest. Now why should I pay 3600/- for the gift🤣
 Are the guys sending the mail lost their mind ?? AndGalaxy Buds 2 ?? This was not supposed to be given in that contest. 

51 Comments
SKV-F235G
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
This is fraud scam massage
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Scam mail
Ritwiksondhi
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Just check the email ID of the sender.
Communicator
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Bro Gift Tax is necessarily to be paid before receiving any gift, it is govt. Law not Samsung, and recently government of India introduced TDS on gift of RS 20000 or above. So you have to pay to claim it.

Even those who win car in lucky draw has to pay tax before then they receive the car or prize money.
Galaxy A
Bro, I have got many things from various brands.. I have never paid a single penny. So, with due respect. This is not true. I'm not any govt employee or high profile person ..thank you 🙂
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Which one is good samsung or others ?
Galaxy A
Brother with due respect I'm saying to you. Iqoo sent me 10000 amazon voucher 2months ago... without any tax. If it is only for Samsung... then I really don't need any gift from Samsung.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
It's 10k, bro. At least it was 10k when I checked last year.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Ok bro, I got the gift before that. But then why are they asking him to pay the tax for a product which costs less than 20k?!