Original topic:

What happened to Samsung A34?

(Topic created on: 04-16-2024 02:15 PM)
Divesh_Nicky
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hey Samsung why are we not receiving any updates from your side since January 30? Every other phones including budget segment phones are are receiving atleast security updates time to time except A34 5G. Day by day bugs are increasing even after sharing the error log file there seems to be no solutions at all. 
7 Comments
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
You will be get it security patch level update soon maybe in this month and One UI 6.1 update may be in next month. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
Wàyne
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
What Bugs ?
Divesh_Nicky
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
1. Over night battery drain from 25% to 13% in just 7 hours with both wifi and mobile data kept off.
2. Sometimes while browsing online images and text just overlapps even though no apps in background were running.
3. Proximity sensor issue.
4. I can feel the camera clarity has reduced from the new stage and now.
5. Before I used to get 6-7 SOT easily but now only getting 5.5-6
6. Phone heats up randomly even though I'm in AC room without even using it.
7. Not able to perform even a simple multi task like Youtube playing in pip mode and open any app.

If anyone else is also feeling these issues kindly raise ot so that we might get solution soon.
0 Likes
SRK1920
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
You are right bro, this is happening on my phone as well
Galaxy A
me too facing same problem reported but not solved. so now i am tired of this formality type reports
iceui
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
this month you will get for sure obviously A34 is in quarterly update schedule that is why, you will get small april sp update first in this month and then major 6.1 update in may after a54 or with a54 device .
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we want to inform you that in some cases regular OS upgrades may cause delays to planned security updates. However, you can rest assured the OS upgrades will include up-to-date security patches when delivered.

We are doing our best to deliver the security patches, the delivery time of security patches may vary depending on the regions and models.

You can check the security patch update from the given link: https://security.samsungmobile.com/workScope.smsb

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes