Original topic:

WORTHLESS SCAMSUNG notes app

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Soumyadiproy
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Issues faced in Samsung notes android version 4.4.18.43 ; 4.9.6.02 and windows 11 version 4.3.239.0 [ updated till 30 th april 2024]

This is the LATEST.

1. Can't convert handwritten to text of my desired font, Can't install .ttf files
2. No Math box
3. Speech to text and recorded audio to text convert option is not there
4. open videos inside pdf missing
5. No laser pointer and custom option of colour change

6. Can't change custom colour or contour of boxes of which I chose fill...only few selected colour pallette ....boxes after filling colour gets different colour border
7. No option for rounded end shapes like box with rounded ends
8. I cannot find any way to get the measurement from the perimeter or area tools. No ruler option.
9. Auto fix shape option takes longg time to change ink to shape... hold ink to shape is taking much lesser time for that.. then why use that option?
10. no option of play speed of audio (change manually i can type.... TYPABLE SPEED)
11. Handwriting recognition should have been there in exported note... Scribble to erase..join and delete part of words feature will add much value to the app. Please do consider. 
12. Must have options of custom size of page to be added..like a3 a4 etc.. always a4 is added
13. after writing a text box and auto convert to text, I cant edit that with my pen writing a new part with handwriting... but if I use keyboard it works
14. Page size should have an option of unlimited size both x and y axis like in onenote of Microsoft.
15. The biggest problem is export pdf is pixelated and all letters are being exported as image format can't select them from pdf.
16. No options for ocr of image
17. make custom cover of files missing and allow print of that cover image too.

18. Can't add multiple page manually with 1 tap.. While creating a notebook, there should be an option for the number of pages you want to add to the notebook. If I want to create 100 pages notebook, I should not have to click 'add new page' 100 times. rather there should be a option to add multiple new pages at same time.

19. Cant Edit the recorded sound (eg inserting or deleting part of audio.. as in voice recorder in built app of phones) ... have to Edit them by saving manually and manually incorporate them
20. No option of hyperlink creation between pages and even any pdf contains hyperlink imported and gets exported hyperlink gets removed.
21. Add option to open multiple notes or pdfs as Toolbar and the tabs of the bar can be arranged manually. Make option of opening same notes even side by side and sync them smoothly without delay...
22, texts after selecting FONT background option doesnt show inside colour change in noted...after j make change and deselect the texts, then only i can see the font background of texts
23. Can't manually type the size of text and highlighters, only you have till size number 100
0 Comments