Original topic:

Urgent Assistance Needed: Persistent Issues with Phone Hang and Restart

(Topic created on: 03-04-2024 06:04 PM)
Members_8LXw8dV
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Care Center,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a persistent issue I have been facing with my Samsung device, which has become increasingly frustrating and inconvenient.

I purchased my phone in June 2022, and since then, I have encountered problems with it hanging and restarting multiple times every day. Despite visiting your service center and following their recommendations, the issue has not been resolved. I had my phone refitted as suggested, but unfortunately, the problem persists.

This is not the first time I am experiencing such difficulties with my device. Previously, when the phone was still under warranty, I faced a similar issue, and the motherboard was replaced after a 15-day wait. Now, I am being advised to change the motherboard again, which comes at a substantial cost of 11000 to 12000.

I am deeply concerned about the recurrence of this problem, and the proposed solution seems to be a temporary fix rather than a long-term resolution. It is impractical and financially burdensome to spend such a significant amount every six months for the same issue.

I believe that the root cause of these persistent problems lies within the Samsung software or hardware, as it cannot be attributed to mishandling on my part. I am seeking a comprehensive and permanent solution to the issue without incurring additional costs.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter promptly. I appreciate your attention to this concern and look forward to a satisfactory resolution.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

1 Comment
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, we would request you to please share your contact details on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes