Did you mean: 

Original topic:

System update

(Topic created on: 03-19-2024 11:36 AM)
GeneralXT
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Please help me, My phone doesn't want to up install the system update....it's giving me issues

It's A14...
What can I do
7 Comments
BLC
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Is it possible for Samsung to come up with a software update or update for Samsung to help the device to auto switch on or go on once either battery low or battery died due to not charging or once the device is plugged into a charger if turned off by chance like the way apple iso does it or iPhone 🦥🤷‍♂️🤧
0 Likes
NotAdmin
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Stop spamming the same thing in every post
NotAdmin
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
What does it say?
BLC
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I'm sorry if that is irritating, but the some news of technological changes must be addressed fast not only for the brand but also the companies involved sorry to say that but its like 02:55 at my place so it's kinda night or morning time but still dark you get the point. We as Samsung or android users need to encourage our product providers with the information needed just check the posts or comments but seriously the post I posted maybe you'll have a clare understanding of what I'm trying to. Say today a theif breaks or someone steals your android or Samsung phone and you go report the case but the police or people whom you've reported to just don't have enough access to trace the device well with the new update or os update on a Samsung or android the device can
a) explored due to many attempts trying to into the system and flash the device for resell or
b) in a case where your device dies and your try to recharge it, as soon as you charge it or plug the charger the sooner it pops up or turns on and wala you're good to go with your daily phone activities. It's just a suggestion not that I am broke trying to make money off them when I can easily buy another Samsung phone off the market that's of my choice... or
c) the device permanently locks ever user out but that's high class technology of which I don't think anyone in the phone industry wants to go...people can sell phone parts from where I am from so me fight theft is not a crime but actually trying to solve laziness and drug abuse in my country bro but seriously check and read my post I had attached some research I found on the Internet on how to add the information to any android or Samsung device choice is highly dependent on android and Samsung sponsors just saying moreover am just a student at the national institute of public administration in zambia🇿🇲 well studying bachelor of business administration 😅and sorry I wont go about posting
A-Galaxy
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
If this comment is for @NotAdmin, select the Reply button under his/her comment you intend to answer to so that he/she knows that you are replying to him/her and he/she may also receive a notification on his/her phone (if notification enabled) to let him/her knows that this reply is for him/her.
0 Likes
NotAdmin
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
I don't have time to read essays
DukeOfWindsor
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Zambia ku Chalo
0 Likes