Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Sign in to network issue!

(Topic created on: 02-04-2023 07:11 PM)
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Edit: Got fixed on it's own. I tried almost all the solutions suggested by my friends in the comment section. And then slept after switching off the device. When I turned on the device in the morning, the internet was working fine.

Does anyone, know how to solve this issue where the airtel sim doesn't connect to the internet and we get an Android notification saying to "sign in to network"?
I followed the steps available on Google and Youtube but couldn't solve the issue. 

Nb: the plans are up to date and validity is till the last of this month. The Airtel customer care gave me a "generous" offer to solve the issue within freaking 14th of February. 

62 Comments
Solution
Mnkg279
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Did you try changing Sim in other handset to check whether sim/operator issue or handset issue. Can also try resetting network settings in mobile.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Resetting, changing network mode, changing sim etc were done. Thanks for the reply.😇
Manu79
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Tried everything
Solution
_Sara_
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Have you tried just to take off the sim and then insert it back?
It can be also the problem of the sim if it's old, you might need to change it
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Did the first one. I too think that may be I'll have to change the sim or may be go for a new service provider altogether.
NOOB_1ST_ACC
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Change ur sim from airtel office near u

Don't change your operator
Solution
Starshiv
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
This is the problem with Airtel.

I too get this annoying notification sometime.
I generally put the airplane mode on off. It resolves it.

Though this is not frequent in mine. It occurs some times only.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
It started appearing on mine only recently. I am porting the sim soon. Fed up with Airtel.
Solution
samfan91
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
It's a frequent issue on my previous Realme mobile with Airtel SIM, nobody can figure it out this particular issue. I did network settings reset and configured open DNS, toggling airplane mode, etc... In the end I did factory reset then went and swapped a new SIM on Airtel store.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Did factory reset work or was it the swapping of sim?
0 Likes