Original topic:

Samsung galaxy a52s 5g bug's after one ui 6.0

(Topic created on: 12-12-2023 11:35 AM)
ayanu
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
First of all I thanks to samsung for giving one ui 6.0 update for galaxy a52s 5g.But after one ui 6.0 we r seeing some bug's in it hopefully u will fix all that bug's.Also u have not given some one ui useful features like voice focus,remaster,histogram and folder widgets etc. Hopefully u will give these features In future updates.

So the bugs which I found in my galaxy a52s 5g are:-
1. In "Goodlock module" we can't Abel to access the app list tray.
2. The "Force Darke mode" is not working properly on the apps which supports and not supports dark mode.
3. The Predictive back is not working in the phone except in settings.

And bytheway we bought the samsung A-series phone for complete one ui.Because you promised to give and u r not giving complete one ui in the A-series mobiles. Like there is no basic features that I mentioned above.

So we will hope you will give that features and fix these bugs in the phone.

Thank-you 

11 Comments
AmitShirsat
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Is there any heating issue, camera performance issue, or battery draining..? / don't type here, report it to samsung by this app👌
0 Likes
Members_e15Xd3o
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Yes update kb tk aye gi

0 Likes
Ravindhary
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Screen calibration something missing...not looking good
0 Likes
ayanu
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
So I got the replay from samsung.
May be we will get those features In future.
Bytheway this is the last major update for galaxy a52s 5g.So this much only samsung will give for this phone.1702377163810_1702377163795_0.jpg
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and appreciate the time and effort you have spent sharing your valuable comments. We have noted down the feedback. We are continuously working to make our products better and more efficient. For bugs kindly share the log file. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue.

To attach the log file: Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
siva9101984
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Voice over 5g calls, still not working
0 Likes
ayanu
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Had u turn ON the vonr