Samsung a50 3.5mm jack and battery replacement

(Topic created on: 03-11-2024 04:37 PM)
Gurmeet1
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
What it cost from service centre?
its 4.5 years old phone.
Is it beneficial to replace parts of this old phon?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
I checked in Samsung official site and for both Galaxy A50 and Galaxy A50s, Battery replacement costs ₹800 and components replacement under which your 3.5mm jack falls under is free of cost. So total cost comes to ₹800. If you replace battery, you'll have a good battery life and you may have better sound quality if you replace 3.5mm jack. Only this much benefit. If you want more benefits, buy a new phone.

View solution in context

4 Comments
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
I checked in Samsung official site and for both Galaxy A50 and Galaxy A50s, Battery replacement costs ₹800 and components replacement under which your 3.5mm jack falls under is free of cost. So total cost comes to ₹800. If you replace battery, you'll have a good battery life and you may have better sound quality if you replace 3.5mm jack. Only this much benefit. If you want more benefits, buy a new phone.
Gurmeet1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
They r ask 1400 rs for earjack and 1600 for battery replacement.I called nearest service centre.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we would request you kindly visit the service center and inspect your device with the technical team end, they will provide you with all the information in a better way after inspecting the device physically.

You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Gurmeet1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
They r ask 1400 rs for earjack and 1600 for battery replacement.I called nearest service centre.
0 Likes