Original topic:

Samsung a01

(Topic created on: 10-13-2022 12:47 PM)
dushanumayanga
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
My phone screen is auto on and auto off. Also the notification panel does not work when an app is open. Why is this happening?
3 Comments
Galaxy A
Hi... Probably it could be a bug or something software related issue. First, turn on your device in Safe mode and check the issue is there. (You can find the way to turn on Safe mode from Google if u like) It will allow you to find the cause if it's a bug in the apps you installed.
If it's a bug, uninstall the app/s you install recent times. Or else better to reset your device.
If it's not resolved after the reset, go to a Samsung service center for further assistance.

If my comment is helpful to you in any way, consider to select the Accept Solution by clicking on the 3 dots of the comment.
Thank you 😊
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
This could be some kind of software problem. My suggestion is that you reset your Galaxy device. Be sure you have a backup file before doing so.

Follow these steps for Factory Reset.
Go to Settings > System > Reset options > Erase all data (factory reset) > Erase all data. Enter your PIN and confirm by hitting Erase all data.

If the issue still exists after the reset, using the link provided below, try to send the error report using the Samsung Members application.

https://www.samsung.com/ae/support/mobile-devices/how-to-send-error-report-in-your-galaxy-device/

If not, go to any local Service Center for additional support.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍
mahzal
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
If you tried everything like restart and factory reset, check if that part of the touch screen is working, if that is fine it may be a software bug, if it's within a month visit a service centre and claim the benefits of your warranty.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you