Original topic:

Samsung A35 5g issues with games.

(Topic created on: 04-17-2024 02:17 PM)
rakeshchoudhary6321
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
After playing games on Galaxy A35 on 5G network, the 5G switches to 4G and have to wait for 5G comeback. This as been noticed in Galaxy A34 too. Android 14 with ONE UI 6.1 worst update.
9 Comments
vishal271999
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
This thing happen in all device to maintain heat level.
Galaxy A
Dude they have to optimise it right. Just waiting for the patch update.
Krishna2386
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Bro.. Payments are failing because of this network switching.. It's very very annoying... And very troublesome
vishal271999
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
It is so annoying . I know
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, kindly visit this mentioned link to resolve your Galaxy device network issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-optimise-network-...

In case the issue still occurs, kindly report the problems with a log file. To share a log file, click on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

JAKI1504
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
My problem still not solved that my new phone A35 has not supporting any games I installed different types of online and offline games but no use it's processer is Exynos 1380 but it's not supporting at all! But my friend bought a same phone but in his phone it's supporting all games! I am so disappointed and not getting any support at all! And and I bought this phone for 36000 rupees as a engineering student ... this is not a joke as a samsung user. solve this issue as soon as possible or give me a replacement or refund . I am so tired of visiting and calling customer care service again and again I am not satisfied as these kind of slow services so disappointed! From the day I bought this phone I am facing this issue. I used this phone for 1 week but no use! Same problem!
aegon304
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Even I am facing the same issue, as a samsung user from beginning I am so very disappointed with respect to this
henilĥ
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I am also facing the same problem in my phone
0 Likes
mubashhir
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Not working in jio network
0 Likes