Original topic:

Samsung A34 5G Not working on 2nd SIM

(Topic created on: 11-17-2023 02:49 PM)
happytography
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
 I recently got my hands on the Samsung A34, excited about its dual SIM capabilities and the promise of 5G speeds. However, my experience has been a bit of a rollercoaster, especially with the 2nd SIM slot.

For the first couple of days, both my Jio and Airtel 5G SIMs were working seamlessly. Lightning-fast downloads and smooth browsing had me thrilled. But then, suddenly, the 5G magic disappeared from the second SIM slot, leaving me scratching my head.

I tried the usual suspects - resetting network settings and even going all-in with a complete phone reset. Strangely, after the reset, I'd see a fleeting moment of 5G connection on the second slot, only for it to swiftly revert back to LTE or 4G.

Has anyone else encountered this quirk with the Samsung A34? 🤔 Any tips or tricks to revive that elusive 5G signal on the second SIM slot?

📱💨 #SamsungA34 #5GIssues #TechTalk
17 Comments
your_love
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Not usually there's such a problem by using 2 SIM slots in Samsung A34. Because I have been using samsung a34 for past three months and it quite give me good results
0 Likes
SumitMishraP
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yes bro same problem but don't worry this problem is temporary 23-27 day take to fix thanks and Chill
Dipesh6566
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
You sure about this?
0 Likes
heisenbruh
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
I'm having this issue too. I was getting 5g on both the sim when suddenly since past few days only sim 1 (Airtel)was showing the 5g symbol. Upon switching the sims still the same problem persists (now jio shows the 5g and Airtel doesn't)
0 Likes
RocketPant
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I am facing same prob with jio on 2nd slot not showing 5g.
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, as you have already performed the troubleshooting steps on your device, we would request kindly visit the service center they will inspect your device physically and resolve your issue.

You can check the nearest service center by visiting the Samsung official site.
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Dipesh6566
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Bro I had same issue just reset network and then Chang you sim1 settings to 2g than change sim 2 to 5g now check if it's available and then change the sim 1 settings back to 5g it worked for me
sri_
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
It worked for me, thank you 😊 🙏
Members_CFTvEgw
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I am also facing the same issue.