Original topic:

SERVICE CENTER VISIT

(Topic created on: 09-27-2023 01:48 PM)
yoyoyoprasang
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Dear sir/mam regarding my Samsung a71 display line coming yesterday I visited Samsung service center they said Me to we have to change your phone display you have to pay 6500 but they said we r having guidelines only for s series customers to free replacement of display we are also spend money to buys the Samsung phone so why this kind of partiality for A series customer line problem in display coming after updates so kindly provide some solution. 
4 Comments
SRIMAN7382
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Bro sharing this message here is not even worth bro.Please report this issue in twitter and tag samsung india they will respond and allot a higher executive to your case and will do necessary actions.Trust me you will get good response from them.
0 Likes
yoyoyoprasang
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
OK bhai.
0 Likes
SRIMAN7382
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Bhai apko Mera information useful laga Hai tho isko solution jisa accept Karo
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support

As per your concern, we want to inform you that there is no such type of line issue on the Galaxy A71 and there is no free screen replacement for this device If you are facing this issue then we suggest you kindly visit the service center and share the job sheet number on samsung member portal (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask questions> Type your query > Send) for further investigate on your issue and final confirmation regarding the free screen replacement.

You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes