Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Picture quality

(Topic created on: 01-17-2022 04:48 PM)
lejoy26
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Good day I use a Samsung A32 5g phone it takes beautiful pictures however the challenge starts when I post them(pictures)  on my whatsapp status, they look blurry. Kindly help me 
10 Comments
Kkholo
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
That's mainly an issue to do with Whatsapp. Whatsapp is not optimized for every Android device. Since its too much work for the developers to make optimizations for each type of Android phone. As long as you take pictures with the phone camera and upload to the app. That should save the quality. Also editing the pictures slightly before posting them can also help against losing quality.
lejoy26
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Ohh okay I think editing might work
Thank you so much
0 Likes
Real-Sello
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Hey , try this out :

Send the picture you want to post as status to any whatsapp contact, which I usually send to my alternate whatsapp number. Then long press the pic that you've sent in the chat and click the option on the upper right corner to post the picture as status. The quality won't change at all, I promise!!!! The only problem with this trick is that you cannot write a caption. If I ever want to add a caption I just edit the pic before sending it and write the caption as text on the pic itself
lejoy26
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Sounds like a long process but will definitely try it. Thanks
0 Likes
Real-Sello
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Best work around. Better than editing IMO
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, lejoy26 kindly access the WhatsApp application> tap the 3 dots on the upper right> Settings> Storage and data> Photo upload quality> Select Auto(recommended)

lejoy26
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Done ! Thank u
Tshepiy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Please Help With The Quality Photo Of A13
0 Likes
levzsa
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A