Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI 4/Android 12 update on Galaxy A51

(Topic created on: 04-17-2022 12:36 PM)
ABistaken
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Hi everyone, does anyone have an idea when the Galaxy A51 wil receive the One UI 4 update, here on the app they say April, but it's the 17th April already, I think they would push the update out earlier? What conserns me even more is the fact that at the end of that article, they say Galaxy A51: May
Can't they make up their mind?
And I have been checking for updates everyday since April 1st but oh well...
Any tips or advice?
17 Comments
وزد
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hey me too cheking update everyday since 1st April but no One ui 4.0 update. There are some A51 from different service provider which has recieved One ui 4.1. Samsung Galaxy A51 will recieve one ui 4.1 not 4.0 .
ABistaken
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Atleast that gives some relief from the situation, just wished it happened sooner, I reallyyy want to give my phone more RAM to speed things up here💁🏻‍♂️
Bryceelvis
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I have a51 5g it recieved the update yesterday
ABistaken
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
That's the problem, I have the 4G version, I got my device just before they released the 5G version, I just really want they update, I'm so excited for it honestly!
Bryceelvis
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
The update is super cool !! Wort the wait. Currenty using the ram plus option way up to 6 more gigs of ram from the actual 6 the device has
ABistaken
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I'm really happy to hear that, one of the reasons I want the update is for the RAM plus feature, I also want to max out that toggle to 6GB, maybe my phone won't so sluggish then, and the Material U feature😫
0 Likes
ABistaken
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I just hope it comes soon🤞🏻
0 Likes
ABistaken
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
But the real question is...
Is your phone faster with 6 gigs extra?
0 Likes
Bryceelvis
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Ya esp apps that are in recents are not refreshing like they used to. I used to have my facebook or games re opening if i switch apps