Original topic:

Need help to Replace Battery

(Topic created on: a month ago)
Equalizerrr
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hi there, I have to replace Galaxy A50 - battery. 
I want to buy genuine battery in online. Is there any website or anything so I can buy a genuine one? 
Here , the service center , I can not believe them. ( they dont have the battery though).
So, please suggest / direct me to a site. 

6 Comments
AGalaxyuser
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Try in other service center in other city
Tech-knight
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Hi,
There is no offline market for samsung batteries. You should replace your battery with the Samsung care service center. if you don't trust your local service center, no fraud practice will be allowed. They will give you an original Bill.visit your next nearest center.
There is no other way.
Use only genuine parts.
Cheers.
Equalizerrr
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Thank you for replying. I will go with your suggestions.
MrRudra2004
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
For online you can see amazon (but won't rec if you don't know what to see & there's a chance of it being **bleep**)..or use official service center they'll not give you **bleep** as it's offcial also check the price in website before going (the shown price won't be final it'll be that price +gst & service charge) and if you have maintenance mode turn that on before giving the phone
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we want to inform you that we does not recommend to customers to purchase parts for product from online sites, however, we would suggest you to kindly visit near by Samsung authorized service center, they can provide you original parts for your product invoice with proper service.

You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Hashimmubarak
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Visit Authorized Samsung Service Centre they will definitely fix it.