Original topic:

Lock screen color problem

(Topic created on: 05-13-2021 11:36 PM)
Manda11
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

Hi. I have been having a strange problem with my lockscreen. It look as there is no Amoled display. But when i take a screenshot blacks are ok,not the saturated colors.The colors are not rich and bright. An when i pull down the notofication pannel it is not real Amoled black instead is dark green or something like that. But when i take a screenshot blacks are ok,not the saturated colors. I have new A30s i have used it for past week or so. 

If anyone has the answer to this problem please helpScreenshot_20191207-194648_One UI Home.jpg

51 Comments
JuniorS4
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Long press on the dark mode button in the notification bar and it'll take you to the dark mode settings and turn off where it affects the wallpaper

0 Likes
Dennyyadav
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Hi. I have been having a strange prob with my lockscreen and sometimes also with complete phone.
The saturation gets enhanced automatically which looks extremely annoying and weird
plz help me with it
0 Likes
Andrija
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Same, i bought an A30s two days ago and instantly realized that color on lock screen(while fingerprint is enabled) is not as same as one on the home screen.It is just an issue with every A30s.Try disabling fingerprint and it will be normal.Worked for me.SAMSUNG YOU NEED TO FIX IT!!

0 Likes
JuniorS4
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Long press on the dark mode button in the notification bar and it'll take you to the dark mode settings and turn off where it affects the wallpaper also uncheck where its set to do it automatically  thats whats going on

0 Likes
Mr_Mello
Active Level 3
Galaxy A

Yo how the hell are we supposed to change the settings applied to wallpaper in dark mode bro ? We literally got only two options in dark mode settings as turn on as scheduled and adaptive colour filter which is the eye comfort shield on android 11 and blue filter on 10

0 Likes
Lucky222
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Guys I found the solution! (maybe you too by this time but just to be sure). The problem is with the dark mode you are using, go to Display - Dark mode settings - and turn off Apply for wallpaper. And that's it. Enjoy superb amoled colours on your lock screen 😛

0 Likes
umarul
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I've contacted samsung care... They provided me few steps to solve this issue... But nothing changes... after all they said You should perform a factory reset... i didn't do that becuase of lots of data to backup.... anybody tried resetting your phone kindly reply....
0 Likes
pro258
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Same problem i facing
0 Likes
Judin
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Same problem in my a31 but after removing fingerprint unlock the problem have been solved but samsung want to bring a permanent solution for this problem some software update for this

0 Likes
JuniorS4
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I turned off dark mode and it worked! 

0 Likes