Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Ideas(features)

(Topic created on: 03-21-2024 03:47 PM)
AwesomesWatImDoing
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hello Samsung,I don't know if we are allowed to share our ideas of what we need in our phones but I personally have a lot of them in my mind
10 Comments
hacksawpuzzle
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Can we start with the OS being less cartoonish and more sophisticated. I swear my next upgrade is an Iphone. The animation on the lockscreen when streaming is **bleep**. Have no idea why it was changed. Also my samsung account still doesn't allow onedrive to sync. Been more than a year
Galaxy A
Wish I wrote down the dope ideas I had in my mind

But I need to pin important notifications
0 Likes
Galaxy A
• Better unlock animation (It would make even optical sensors feel smooth)
• Bug fixes.... (I have so many bugs in mind)
• Goodlock shouldn't be an app. Just squeeze all that into a settings tab or sumn.
• Dark mode, not Grey mode🙏🏽
Etc...
Galaxy A
Goodlock should be in LABS
A-Galaxy
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
True. Good Lock & Guardian must be fully integrated into the One UI software instead of having to download separate apps.
MrSouthEaster
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Don't give up your ideas to others ! Just look at the guy that gave his please call me idea to Vodacom SA . Do you want to be a rich man or a poor man ?
0 Likes
A-Galaxy
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
You are fully authorized to share your ideas, suggestions, product reviews, etc. Maybe you did not pay attention to that faint greyed colored text when creating a new post. See screenshot:Screenshot_20240321_180432_Samsung Members_1000050837_1711029872.png
0 Likes
A-Galaxy
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
But don't think you will get answers to all of your questions. Get used to it.
Galaxy A
I didn't...that's cool,I'm gonna write them down