Original topic:

Galaxy A70 Android 10 Re-release

(Topic created on: 06-22-2020 01:22 AM)
ojwh
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
It seems Samsung is re-releasing Android 10 for the Galaxy A70, as at 11/06/2020. I'll be careful this time to wait for confirmation that the previous bugs have all been ironed out. 

8 Comments
Galaxy A
0 Likes
ojwh
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Seen. Thanks.
Galaxy A
you can go ahead with the update
0 Likes
ojwh
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
LOL. The last one gave me serious issues. I'm not eager to take the risk. Have you tried the update?
Galaxy A
🤣. No I have a50. If you have any doubt contact the samsung and ask them whether the issue is resolved or not
0 Likes
ojwh
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
OK. Thanks.
0 Likes
ojwh
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
A quick update: I finally went ahead with the update today. I can confirm that the issues I noticed from the last update before this, which was paused by Samsung, have been fixed.

1. The high battery drain is gone.
2. OneNote syncs perfectly.
3. There's a 1st launch note in the Camera app to notify that additional modes exist.
4. If you're using Android for Enterprise [work mode/profile] you will need a separate keyboard app for it. Samsung keyboard is used by default.
5. The security update is April 2020.

If after the upgrade process your navigation gestures don't work, go to settings, switch the navigation to navigation buttons, then back to navigation gestures. You should then be fine.

Seems like a good update all around. Thanks Samsung.

Bless.

Balaji70007
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Providing something worse and make you feel like a hell and then release a patch update. This update fixed most of the issues. But still the finger print scanner is not that accurate and the battery backup is no good which is the real purpose of me buying the mobile. But already this update makes you survive with the phone and no need to spend money on a new phone.
0 Likes