Original topic:

Galaxy A51 Crash / Glitch / Auto Restart / Boot loop

(Topic created on: 07-13-2020 02:31 PM)
cxd
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
What I have just emailed samsung technical support:

I have logged multiple error reports on Samsung members and received no response. For the past month or more, I have been struggling with my phone freeezing and crashing while in use and then restarting itself and getting stuck on boot loop. This happens at least once every 3 or 4 days. I am VERY frustrated. I had a galaxy A5 2017 and NEVER had a single issue with it, even after almost 3 years of use. I thought that after the recent software update that this issue would be resolved but no luck, it is still happening. It was stuck in a boot loop for over 30 minutes and even a hard reset could not stop the boot loop. I do not know if there is a setting I have changed that could have made this happen or if my software is corrupted or if it is a glitch specific to this phone. I have read of other reports of the same issue with this same phone. Please can someone URGENTLY take a look at my error reports and system logs and explain to me what the problem is and how it will be fixed. If I could i would honestly give this phone back and get a refund. I am so highly disappointed with the A51.
6 Comments
cxd
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I have discovered and believe the issue is a result of having spotify on my phone. sigh
0 Likes
cxd
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
months later, numerous visited to the authorized repair center, and still experiencing random phone crashes, turns out it's not spotify
0 Likes
Ironshadow
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hi, so i have this problem with my a51, but the thing is its actually fully stuck on the logo.

May i ask, When it is bootlooping, does the samsung logo appearr first then the "samsung a51 screen"?

0 Likes
cxd
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
update: seems to be somehow related to background processes and overheating. crashes are less frequent but still happening
0 Likes
3NES1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hey I have the Same Problem and i am frustrated , did you solved the problem? If yes what did you do? I tried everything the last thing i could do is downgrade to android 10 but i am scared that the phone might freeze while downgrading.

0 Likes
SboMyeni
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I also have the same problem with my Samsung A53 5G , it all started after updating my software and when I report to Samsung I'm told to hard reset it buy that never helps
0 Likes