Original topic:

Free screen replacement for A-series A71 series users about the white and green

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
sai6may
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
My samsung a71 got white line on screen after an update .After that I had visited to service centre for regarding the issue iam facing they checked and observed clearly.And they are asking around 8k for screen replacement they are not providing free of cost.But as samung loyal customer iam very disappointed 😑 regarding this the way treated a loyal customer. And this is the not correct approach to consult a valuable customer.And I hope the samsung provides a free screen replacement for valuable loyal users.If samsung don't show me a solution regarding this issue iam no more interested to buy any samsung products. And small companies like one plus they are providing free of cost screen replacement regarding this issue .#samsung galaxy a71 and I heard that you are providing a free display replacement for s21,s21+,s22,s22+ for white line issues and what about A-series users like me and others who are facing this white line and green line issues after an update please have a look on A-series users too. It's not the correct way to approach a loyal samsung customer but you are providing free display replacement for s-series mobiles which was defected by white lines 
even those are out of warranty what about the s series and in the service centre they are saying it's cost 8600rs for replacement and it's not a small amount too.And it was infected by your software updates and it's your fault and why should we for that.And you are providing free replacement for s- series mobiles even they are out of warranty.

19 Comments
THErevanth
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Did you got free replacement bro?
sai6may
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
No bro they are arguing this A-71series mobiles are not defected by software update and they said only S-series models have free replacement according their samsung guidelines
0 Likes
sai6may
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
And they said we can proceed according to their samsung guidelines and we have to get free replacement announcement from samsung guidelines until then they can't do any thing and until then only paid cost replacement is available
0 Likes
khansa286786
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Nice look 👌
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we have highlighted your concern with our dedicated team you will get an update from their end as soon as possible.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
vegapunk08
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Please provide free screen replacement for s21fe 5g which are affected by the green lines
0 Likes
THErevanth
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
They Also talked to me rudely.
0 Likes
sai6may
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
S bro they are changing they words and samsung customer caller also left in the Middle of the call they ended the call with unpolite listening.
0 Likes
THErevanth
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Exactly same bro, they are changing earlier statements and too my call disconnected while on call when i asked " on what grounds you are denying free replacement:???
0 Likes