Original topic:

Firmware update failed

(Topic created on: 08-18-2021 11:51 PM)
Yashchandanshive
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Past 4 day i am trying to update the latest firmware for my device samsung galaxy a31 but after downloading the update it is showing failed to update firmware or visit a samsung service centre.

What should be the issue? 

For the reference i have attached the image of that popup msg.

17 Comments
HObaz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

the same issue here

0 Likes
Yosrybasha
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I had this problem before and the language of my phone was Arabic so I changed the language to English and I updated and it worked and then I changed the language again

0 Likes
Nikki1932
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I have a Samsung galaxy tab sm-t580. When trying to update it gives me a error message saying could not update firmware please visit service center. I deleted cache already and no need for a hard reset. 

0 Likes
Achrafonce
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I can't fix it

Please help me 

0 Likes
Galaxy A
take a backup in smarswitch PC and Mobile phone.
Power Off-> Press Power button and Volume up button simultaneously for 10 seconds -> click on factory reset -> restore data from smartswitch PC.
If this does not help then visit service centre for flash firm or download software update from smartswitch PC or mobile.
That how i got updated it
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Visit nearby service centre
0 Likes
Lisa48
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

I have the same phone and same problem thank you to the Samsung galaxy Team for the Helpful advice 

0 Likes
Cujo450
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I figured how to do it. Go to system then go to apps then Android system webview clear cache that's it.

0 Likes