Original topic:

Few things about Galaxy A55 and other common, relevant, irrelevant & non-existen

(Topic created on: 03-25-2024 06:41 PM)
EmPrAcE
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
GALAXY A55 
A55 is equipped with 6.6 inch scrren with decent bezels, exynos 1480 comes with 5000mah battery, glass back, metal frame, 4 OS and 5 yr security update promise, 32mp selfie cam, 50mp wide lens, 12mp ultra wide, 5mp macro lens. This device is 213g in the hand.

With great power comes great responsibilities, with glass back comes No wireless charging 🛜 No reverse wireless charging 🛜.
No AI. Not the ones in s4 series 🤖.
No telephoto lens 📷.
Of course, fast charging is there if 25w is fast🔌.
Exynos 1380 to 1480.
A54 also have 5000mah battery🔋.
A54 also have the same cameras 📷.

A55 is a decent phone without any serious problems. If I start to nitpick, then I can find a few and a few and counting. Overall, its an ok phone as long as you dont push it to its limits. Then again, Where is the improvement and why spend extra if there is nothing more than the predecessor. Practically the same. The benchmark numbers on sheet changed slightly. Pricing is a huge improvement, good with that numbers 👌

Stop Reading Here.

Correct me if I am wrong. I am seeing frequency related issues in A55 (wifi & Bluetooth). When phone is locked and charging, the charging time and indication sometimes flicker in a lit up room. Going eco friendly without chargers is good. Still nature is getting worse and the room temperature🌡is high and therefore the increased vapour cooling (1.7 times bigger) is necessary if it wasnt sitting ducks. Gaming only for hands-free 🎮 users, no, not for gamers. Should I say "Shazam" to activate the new and improved cooling system. Time pass gaming is fine but not the heavy ones. For Bsnl sim (depending on area and phone), call may and may not connect. You can search about the close relation between samsung and bsnl network online🫂. Other sims are ok okeish 😆. Ignore the sim part since that might be...skip that. The rest is early but genuinish. What can I say, it is a personal opinion. 

Samsung pushed seamless update for A55. But why? Testing on lab rats before human trial? Maybe. Get your exynos or leave it. No snapdragon for you 🥺. Search for all the keywords that are shown in the error reporting page of this app and you can see the number of issues samsung devices are having. Among which software update causes most of it. Every phone comes with 1yr warranty. What happens after that when a software causes heating issue, display issue, battery draining, quality degradation and many other minor and major problems. When samsung says a device will get 4 or 7 OS update, it mean that device can run last that many years without any trouble. If so the base warranty should be the same. Just like cars promising a set amount of kilometers. They know that their motor can run that many kilometers and that they are confident about the product. Can Exynos chip handle 7 OS if used as a primary device. 

Sales vs After sales
Customer support and calls before and after

Samsung is great. How can they manage so many models at the same time 🫡. Feature list is too long that I can not see the head and tail in a single frame. I liked the saturated colour, dont follow the common trend and go realistic with dull and washed out displays. The earlier note blasting issues and all. Dont take it to heart and improve battery and charging areas. Go stacked and super fast️ like fast and furious. Implement solar into front and back glass. Go chargerless and completely eco friendly. IP🚰 rating helps to sink the phone into water, just sink the selfie cam into the display.

A series or iphone 13 series, oneplus 11 series or 12, Iqoo, Pixel, Nothing and so on. In the same range, what is there and not there after checking the alternatives.

16 Comments
Akash101010
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Nothing change only processor update
EmPrAcE
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Processor, metal frame, screen size, weight, price.
0 Likes
Akash101010
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Nothing will change it also heat up
0 Likes
Subhro99
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I read the whole Thread. It was a really good and informative read.
About the warranty part, if you are buying a Samsung device from Offline Galaxy Store, you can give your corporate Email Id, with which you can avail 1 year extra Warranty for the same device. I redeemed it.
EmPrAcE
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Thanks for sharing. This might help people planning to buy a new phone.
Akash101010
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Samsung de mujhe a55 mere a54 ke bdle tb bhi na loo
EmPrAcE
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Free upgrade from samsung. More like a utopian dream. Which phone will you buy next.
Akash101010
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Samsung s series is best so S buy
EmPrAcE
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Hope that your dream to buy an s series comes to life soon.
0 Likes