Display TINT/FLICKERING/DISCOLOURATION πŸ™πŸ»πŸ”΄βš οΈ

(Topic created on: 08-02-2022 07:51 PM)
DrSumayyajahan
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Hello everyone out there ,
Please read the whole post without skippingπŸ™πŸ»
My device is Galaxy A71 . I'm using it for nearly 4 years . Already had many problems and resolved it by myself without Samsung help centre ( coz they were not responding) . Currently I've some issues with my display. It's having an green tint in it . The black areas are having an brown discolouration and totally the screen have an green tint. At first it will just come and go often and now it's permanent. Nothing resolved after android 12 updation . I've reported the issues many time and they were advising for display replacement. That's when I noticed that it's not only my issue . Hundreds of samsung users are having the same . Really I'm shocked to realise that such an issue is happening all over among the Samsung users. Whether it is M , A or S series the issues is there. And they are advising the same for display replacement. I wonder how such an famous Brand like Samsung is simply advising for an display replacement while hundreds of customers are having the same issue . They were not at all taking the responsibility of us . We just pay thousands of money for the brand new phones but not blank papers or something and they were selling such an **bleep** scraps for us😑. I'm really getting angry to know that so many users are suffering with the common issue and it's happening again and again . I think it's an huge problem that we can create an community and file the case against Samsung. It's not only ths issue of 1 or 2 peoples . I've readed 279 cases reported with the same issue. Still there will be another 100 or 200s who haven't reported the issues they are facing . So don't u think that it needs more attention from Samsung for the money we paid . We need justice . We should definitely file case against Samsung. They are earning crores and crores by selling this bullshits. We have all the right to have justice for the money we just paid. Please everyone out there comment ur problems with the device model . Let's create an community and file case against Samsung. Or else they have the responsibility to resolve it . 
15 Comments
luvlynagu
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I heard these problems from many peoples but i have nothing issues after update. Dont know why?
Alex_2718
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yes,me too facing the same problem on my m51 after security update.I am sure it is a software problem which can be resolved from an update.
Ab_Heartsy
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
These things happen with many devices across many brands, samsung had many devices which came across similar issues but most serious was Note7 fiasco & recently the S20+ green line issue along with motherboard issue of M series. These companies would only take responsibility when the complaints go mainstream ie: on social media like YouTube n Instagram. The S20+ situation only got in Samsungs eyes coz some YouTubers made videos about that serious issue n to save their fragile image Samsung finally started fixing that issue FOC(free of cost).

I understand ur frustrations, but ur issue can only be made addressed by Samsung only if this reaches public going public were it can hurt them (via youtubers or twitter groups), so ask others A71 users having this issue to help you in this situation, only together u can find any solution for these companies screw_upsπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ
Galaxy A
Yesss. U r right
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
The problems you read are across different models and mainly limited to s20 plus. So Samsung is giving a free screen replacement for s20 plus users having this issue. I don't think you will get the same unless there are thousands of A71 users facing the same issue. The number was upwards of 5 thousands in the case of s20 plus as far as I know from several posts and comments here.
NishDubey
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
We Can not do anything
I have raised a grievance on Call and Twitter also they said to visit service centres and the SC engineer said you have to replace the display
We just can wait until the new software update arrives.
ROROSS
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I spent 1lakh+ for a note 20 ultra, and after 1 year 11 months of proper care and handling, green screen!!! and flickering..!!!.. is this Samsung's new business model of looting money? Really disappointed and i regret spending that much for a **bleep** device.. shd hv gone for Apple
Galaxy A
U r right...I can't understand why Samsung is repeating the same mistake this much . So disappointed
0 Likes
KaranParab
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
My samsung galaxy A71 is having yellowish screen since few days ago, I have switched off eye comfort, no additional tint applied, but the screen will automatically become yellowish after lock and unlock screen. It is normal when I activate the screen using always on display, that is tap only one time on the screen then unlock using fingerprint, it will turn yellowish if I straight away unlock by fingerprint.

I have just installed the latest update today but the issue still remain😫 I have tried wipe cache partition after the update. This is definitely not hardware problem because it works normally sometime, Samsung please fix this irritating software issue!

ps. I don't put screen shots here because the yellow screen is not obvious in other camera, maybe because of white balance.