Original topic:

Device Crashed. after recent updates my display my system has been crashed.

(Topic created on: 08-18-2023 01:45 PM)
Mahbub196
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I m using Samsung A71 .After recent updates my device is not perform well and i m facing problems In Display ,its flickering and black colour turn gray so it's look so odd . sometimes its seems good then its again turn pale. i want to added that not only me facing this problem also There are so many Samsung A71 user also faced the same problem which i have seen in my social media..some of them mentioned that After that issue i m suffering my phone display could be getting some green line and it's happening after the recent updates.
So with due respect i want that problem should be solved by further updates for Samsung A71.So 
Device could be adapted by the software update 
2 Comments
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
My dear complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App along with log files as a error report, also go to service center. Thanks.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. Please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Step1: Navigate to the app's screen and tap on Settings.
Step2: Tap on Display.
Step3: Adjust the brightness.

Check the device in safe mode: Power off the device>Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device>>When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.

Note: If your device functions correctly in Safe Mode, it is most likely that the issue lies with a 3rd party application that can be uninstalled to resolve the problem.

To exit the safe mode, restart the device.

Update device software: Settings >> Software update >> Download and install>>Check for software update >> If Software update available>>Download>>Downloading updates>>Install now.
Note: Your phone will restart after the update is installed.

Reset the device:
Note: Kindly create a data backup of your device via smart switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
Remember the google password before resetting the device because it is required during the initial setup.

If you do not remember then advise to reset (Forgot password) the google account.
For this; Open Gmail (https://accounts.google.com/servicelogin)>>Select forgot password>>Select "try another way" like mobile number, security question etc.>>Select Next>>Enter a new password>>Tap on Next.

Apps>settings> general management>reset (Reset your device to its factory default settings. This will erase all data, including files and downloaded apps.)

In case the issue still occurs. We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes