Original topic:

Connectivity problem

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
pavansatyasai
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
My Samsung a34 5g when bought from the store it used to connect to 5g on both Airtel and jio but now it I am able to connect to Airtel 5g . Jio only connects to LTE but not 5g . Can anyone alive this problem please 
6 Comments
Phoenix__1
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I have faced same issue , my jio 5g sometime turns to LTE , i keep phone in aeroplane mode for 5min then it get back to 5g.
0 Likes
Veergohel
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
It might be the jio network issues.
0 Likes
Phoenix__1
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Thats what i am saying.. did it happens to you too it got disconnect to 5g and get LTE.
0 Likes
AkshaySam
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Try resetting network settings
Settings>general management>reset>reset mobile network settings and reset wifi bluetooth settings.

And then switch flight mode on and off. And then Restart
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Please reset network setting of both Sim one by one and than reset all settings of your's device in general management settings also Flight ✈️ mode on n off one time, restart your's device without any Sim in slots also interchange Sim in slots also turn off power saving mode then try to it's again. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also,click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
Phoenix__1
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I guess it happens when device get heated too much , so it network changes to LTE , maybe a safety feature. When i do the reset network setting it instantly get back to 5G .
0 Likes