cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Are there any age restrictions for using LokLok for PC?

(Topic created on: 12-05-2023 04:28 AM)
matthewdake
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

LokLok is primarily known as a mobile app designed for Android devices. Users can create lock screen drawings and share them with friends who also have the app installed. However, LokLok for PC might have been developed or updated after my last training. 

As for age restrictions, it's important to note that app developers often set age restrictions based on the content and features of their app. Typically, social or communication apps may have age restrictions to comply with privacy laws and regulations, such as the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) in the United States.

To find the most accurate and up-to-date information about age restrictions for LokLok for PC I recommend checking the official LokLok website or contacting the app's support team directly. Additionally, you can check the terms of service and privacy policy associated with the app, as they often contain information about age requirements and user eligibility.

0 Likes
4 Comments
HasanAskari
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
اس لنک پر جو بلیو کلر کا ہے کوئی کلک نہ کرے۔ وائرس آجائے گا فون میں۔اور ہیک بھی ہو سکتا ہے
WAHÈED
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Ap ne try Kia ha shahid
0 Likes
HasanAskari
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Nahi brother I don't take risks
0 Likes
WAHÈED
Active Level 3