Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
Waiting for one UI4 update on A52s 5g 😊😊

11 Comments
GalaxyTechie
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Same for M32! Samsung is unfair! Its predecessor, M31 received One UI 3 Beta on 23 December 2020 & stable One UI 3 on 19 January 2021 while its successor, M32 will neither receive One UI 4 Beta nor an early or same release of One UI 4 compared to M31. One UI 4 for M32 is scheduled for 22 May, are we deserve this long delay for a newly launched device and the successor of one of the most sold and popular device, M31!?

WE WANT A RESCHEDULE OF ONE UI 4 RELEASE FOR M32! #Shamesung, #Samshame, #OneUI4BetaForM32, #EarlyOneUI4ReleaseForM32.
0 Likes
AdarshP
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
No they have lot's of devices and it is the 1st company to provide you all the details about update situation
GalaxyTechie
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
I know but all other OEMs already shared the details about update situation more than a month ago like Color OS, Realme UI etc. I'm not complaining about it but informing you to know the truth.
0 Likes
AdarshP
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
But the problem is not many smartphone supports 3 generation os update and there are so many in Samsung and other OEM don't provide with timeline and Samsung provides them before timeline
Galaxy A
Aake bhi kya fayda hoga
Div001
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Personally I don't understand the hype about new UI ...and to want it before it has been stable in your phone....like number of bugs and... uneasyness it would bring will weigh down the features provided by it..... name a single thing that you can't do in your current UI with some 3rd party....for which you want a new UI so badly...
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Same, people here behaves like their very life depends on these updates!! And when they finally get it, they starts complaining. People are indeed strange.
Div001
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Yep, exactly my point...