Did you mean: 

Original topic:

A52 4G SLOW PERFORMANCE AND BATTERY DRAIN AND

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
sifi
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
After the installation of one ui 6.0 my deviece samsung A52 4G performance has been slow and the battery drains fast can anyone have the same issue if yes then comment Pl. 
8 Comments
nsial99
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
No
0 Likes
M-Bellucci
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
It's understandable that you're experiencing performance slowdowns and battery drain after installing One UI 6.0 on your Samsung A52 4G. Several users have reported similar issues. Here are some steps you can try:

* Clear cache partition: This can help remove temporary system files that might be causing issues.

* Restart your device: This can sometimes resolve minor software glitches.

* Update apps: Make sure all your apps are updated to the latest versions.

* Identify battery-draining apps: Check your battery usage settings to see which apps are consuming the most power. You can then restrict background activity for these apps or uninstall them if you don't use them frequently.

* Disable unused features: Turn off features like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and location services when you're not using them.

* Adjust display settings: Reduce screen brightness and turn off features like adaptiveptive refresh rate if you don't need it.

If these steps don't resolve the issue, you can also consider resetting your device to factory settings. However, make sure to back up your data first.
If you're still facing problems after trying these suggestions, it's recommended to contact Samsung support for further assistance.
Xhery
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
You keep that AI generated troubleshoot to yourself. S.t.u p.i.d
0 Likes
M-Bellucci
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
F Off
0 Likes
Xhery
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
You better use ChatGpt for abuse 😁😁
0 Likes
M-Bellucci
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
If you can't see that I'm trying to help them instead of trolling like you, then you need to get lost.
If you know it all, why don't you help those who are asking for it?
Are you just trying to prove that you're better than everyone else?
That's why if you can't help, then F off.
0 Likes
Xhery
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
😁😁😁😁😁😁
Sorry. You may carry on, please. But kinda s.h.i.t like that is already mentioned on Samsung's troubleshooting page.
0 Likes
M-Bellucci
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Wow, so how's that top-of-the-line A52 holding up? Did you fix all your phone issues just by checking out Samsung's amazing online troubleshooting guide?
0 Likes