Did you mean: 

Original topic:

This is the last beta version.

(Topic created on: 12-01-2021 06:48 PM)
Lightning66
Active Level 7
Options
Discussions

Next update will be stable. **bleep** samsung. **bleep** you...
There are so many with issues. I don't think they'll be able to fix it all in time for the stable. I think another beta should be released... cause the stable will have bugs in it if they release it in the next version... 

Also this questions when we'll receive the stable. It was said we'll receive it in Jan 2022. Then, are users suppose to have a laggy experience till them. Or has the stable update release date pushed ahead?

4 Comments
Singhalme
Active Level 4
Discussions
then i suppose, wise move will be to withdraw n wait for stable roll out
0 Likes
Singhalme
Active Level 4
Discussions
i have withdrawn
0 Likes
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Discussions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from India Beta Team!

We acknowledge your feedback.
However, we request you to please report this feedback on the Error section, along with the logs. This would help us analyze your issue in a better way.

The path to report error is as below:
Open Samsung Members -> Click on beta banner -> Switch to beta mode-> Beta feedback -> Send feedback -> Error report

In the meanwhile, To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/ 

Thank you for being our valued customer.

Warm Regards,
India Beta Team

0 Likes
Lightning66
Active Level 7
Discussions
I have already reported this.
be proactive in fixing the **bleep** bugs. There needs to be a third beta. And that beta should fix the battery drain issues, the camera app lag issue, the camera quality issue, and so many more issues presented in the community. So stop wasting our time by sending such replies. If you really wanted to be interactive the community you will not send automated messages. Just take a look at the one plus community, the mods are very active and the company genuinely responds.
0 Likes