Did you mean: 

Original topic:

2nd beta ONEUi 4.0 Bugs

(Topic created on: 11-25-2021 02:44 PM)
rajatkmr
Active Level 1
Options
Discussions
After update 2nd beta in galaxy s20 plus.. 
1. I have samsung home launcher bugs like lags, hang some time 
2. Samsung keyboard bugs like some time haptic note working for few seconds. Plz resolved this bugs fast😌😌
5 Comments
Jittiॐ
Active Level 7
Discussions
I have same issues after oneui 2nd beta update
0 Likes
Strikeback
Active Level 3
Discussions
You aren't alone brother. While unlocking and doing pretty basic stuffs just right after unlocking there's too much lag/hanging. Today afternoon my s20 plus stucked and wasn't responding for few minutes. I pressed power button numerous then after restart option came and i somehow managed to come out from phone freezing. 2nd beta update also eats up too much battery 🔋
samsfan9
Active Level 3
Discussions
Yes. It hapoend to me as well. I was actually thinking that my phone was bricked 😩..I did not do anything and was just waiting and after sometime it started installing automatically. I thought it was problem only for me..Looks like it is universal problem 🙂 Battery is draining too much. Even for the first update as well battery was draining for couple of days and later it was improved...I m guessing Samsung may be capturing some logs or data after installing new OS..
Lightning66
Active Level 7
Discussions
Yeah many are facing these bugs. Best we can do is report it in feedback section.
I personally don't have any of these lags. The only lag I see are in two places 1. Lock screen clock doesn't appear for a few sec and 2. The notification pull down lag is present.
0 Likes
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Discussions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from India Beta Team!

We acknowledge your feedback.
However, we request you to please report this feedback on the Error section, along with the logs. This would help us analyze your issue in a better way.

The path to report error is as below:
Open Samsung Members -> Click on beta banner -> Switch to beta mode-> Beta feedback -> Send feedback -> Error report

In the meanwhile, To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/ 

Thank you for being our valued customer.

Warm Regards,
India Beta Team

0 Likes