Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Viralahir5054 - Criminal behaviour!

(Topic created on: 01-31-2023 01:46 PM)
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Options
Community Guidelines
We have been reporting this person for a week now. This has now crossed all limits and become ILLEGAL now. He is now committing criminal offences under the following sections:

Information Technology Act(2000)
  • Section 66 C -  Identity Theft  - Punishable upto 3 years in jail.
  • Section 66 D -  impersonation - Punishable upto 3 years in jail.
  • Section 66 E- Violation of Privacy - Punishable up to 3 years.
Indian Penal Code(IPC)

• Section 354 D - Stalking - Stalking through internet/social media is punishable up to 5 years(repeated offense as in this case).
I should also say that the Admins and Moderators will also be answerable for not taking an action on this even after repeated reporting done by many members including the concerned member.

This is the fàke profile made in the name of Sara.

Another fàke account -.Viralahir5054

Insulting Admin and the whole community now😂

He changes name literally in every minute. So check the links.

PROFILE LINKS FOR HIS OTHER ACCOUNTS(yes he has many) :

1)

2)

3)

4)

IMPORTANT: Profile links will work only on a browser. Usually when we copy this link on a browser it will automatically open on Samsung members app. But if it's opened on members app, it WON'T WORK. 

SO, either open it on a pc/laptop OR turn off the default link opening option of Samsung Members app by going settings - apps - members - default links - turn the toggle off.

Nb: Admins/ moderators can use these links to ban the devices from which he logs in.
69 Comments
Solution
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
This is very old Story on this forum as i have already informed you that Admin rarely do anything here, They are more focused on making Brand Value of Samu even if it deserves or not & creating unnecessary hype of new launches as if any miracle will happen after launching this or that Series Handset..And this forum more or less same what we are seeing from 2017-18 onwards they hardly take action against such incidents untill & unless it is to their Nose..We have seen full Content Video of Po.rn here and given Certain advices to make it more Safer/Better/Privacy Protected but they worked not upto the expectations..And this is the reason why i have been here as Neutral 🧐
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
I think this will go on until someone takes the extreme step of filing a case against the admin for allowing this to happen.
Starshiv
Active Level 9
Community Guidelines
W t f 😂😂

He still thinking to get away with all he did.

Look.
Now victim card Screenshot_20230131_135611_Samsung Members.jpg
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
I didn't even share the link of viralahir account. That fool has now announced that this account is also his own.
Starshiv
Active Level 9
Community Guidelines
He deleted the post now.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
Yeah see

Screenshot_20230131_135657_Samsung Members_1000007534_1675153617.jpgScreenshot_20230131_140117_Samsung Members_1000007535_1675153877.jpg
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
He is too frustrated and scared that he commented on one of my old posts. Without any reason, he declared one of his other fàke IDs.
mHappiee
Expert Level 5
Community Guidelines
Wt$ ! 🤣
Report Karo bhai ...
Mod/Admins kaha h ?
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
Soo rehe hai jagao nahi.😂
0 Likes
mHappiee
Expert Level 5