Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Night Mode M12

(Topic created on: 03-21-2023 07:38 AM)
Babyshami
Active Level 7
Options
Community Guidelines
I use the black theme. So pressed on the black mode. 
But though I am using the black mode why I can't get clear pictures during the night without using the flash. Is there anything I should change in the settings. Please help me.
Thank you.

13 Comments
Community Guidelines
Have u checked this ?

Screenshot_20230319_190434_Chrome_1000023054_1679232874.jpg
Babyshami
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
Yes I checked this. But I don't have these options when I search more. Screenshot_20230319_192655_Camera.jpg
0 Likes
Madawa678
Active Level 9
Community Guidelines
This 📷 can take amazing pictures in day light. My device also m12. But night shots not recommend for this phone. Actually samsung make lot of bariers thier mobie phone. It happens they make more mobiles year by year. Finaly the have lot of phones but less features in low end and entry level phones. At first im very disappointed because the camera cant record slowmotion vedios. But this price point we can buy another band phones with this all features. This is sad trueth of samsung mobile phones. 🥺
Babyshami
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
Yes, you are right. I am also very disappointed about this phone. Actually if I had known that this phone doesn't have these feachers I would have try another one. But in the forth coming most probably I wouldn't go to M series.

Thank you very much for sharing your true thoughts with me.😔
0 Likes