Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Night Mode M12

(Topic created on: 03-19-2023 06:33 AM)
Babyshami
Active Level 7
Options
Community Guidelines
I use the black theme. So pressed on the black mode. 
But though I am using the black mode why I can't get clear pictures during the night without using the flash. Is there anything I should change in the settings. Please help me.
Thank you.

13 Comments
Solution
Community Guidelines
What do u mean u pressed black mode? Could u please send a screenshot as to what u did.

What you have typed is not clear.

With Night mode u need a little bit of light for it to work. If the surrounding was pitch black, it will not work
Babyshami
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
This is what I capture now without the flash. Even this quality I didn't get on the previous day.
I have written 'dark mode' incorrectly. Sorry about that. I think without taking the photo I was misunderstood my Night Mode is not working.
Thank you convincing me about the Night Mode.20230319_002427_1000009442_1679165668.jpg
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
If your night mode was used correctly, you would have gotten a much clearer picture. Maybe its an issue with the camera app.

A quick data reset of the camera app might help
Solution
Madawa678
Active Level 9
Community Guidelines
Is there night mode in galaxy m12. There are no night mode in m12. Dark mode is another option it can switch your theme quckly dark. Dark mode is not a option to take clear pictures at night. Night mode is the option but m12 dont have that option.
Babyshami
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
Oh nooooo! No Night Mode, No magnitude sensor. What is the purpose of launching this kind of phone. I bought this because of the camera. I like photography. But it seems it will not last because of these barriers.

Thank you very much for the comment.
Community Guidelines
Hi if u wanted to get a phone purely for a good camera, i honestly think you should have researched more before getting the M12.

To keep the price point relatively low, Samsung will cut costs and not include certain features.

Anyway the M series is mainly known for its excellent battery life than any other feature .
My advise to you is, take awesome pics with the phone you have. Till 2021 i didn't own a phone with a night mode, so i took awesome day time pics and do your research next time u buy a phone.

Youtube and google is your friend. I hope this helps. Feel free to ask any questions and i will try to guide u
Babyshami
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
Hi actually I was intrested about this specially because of the camera capacity (48mp) and I bought this in 2021 after few months the phone was introduced to us. At that time I never came across such a issue. That may be I have been used the flash. But next time I will do the super research after buying a phone.

As the battery capacity is so much good I'm using this much longer.

Thank you very much for your thoughts and opinions.

Solution
Community Guidelines
One advise is, don't rely only on what the specifications say. Mega pixel count means nothing. You can take amazing shots with 12mp and 200mp. It depends on your eye for photography and skill as well.

Also remember that photos also need to be touched up and edited to get the best outlook. Don't get used to directly uploading pics you've taken. Instead take the time to edit them slightly to get a better picture before uploading.

When researching about phones, try to watch videos from reviewers. They will talk about the good and the bad, don't rely only on specifications.

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊
Babyshami
Active Level 7
Community Guidelines
Thank you for your comments sometimes as you said I uploaded some photos as it is. But sometimes I edited. Now I understood what you ment.
Thank you very much.