Original topic:

Good Night

(Topic created on: 04-13-2023 02:23 PM)
RYJAWAID
Beginner Level 2
Options
Community Guidelines
MY STORY
Growing Up, I Was Extremely Shy And Unhappy With My Life.
I was negative, lazy, poor, and suffered from depression. One day everything changed – I looked myself in the mirror and finally had enough. I reached the point of “emotional threshold” and finally made a decision that would shape my life forever. That decision was simple: I will NEVER settle for less than I can be, do, give, or create. I knew that I was so much more than what I was demonstrating in life. I knew I had potential and had finally decided to tap into it. At the age of 17, I started a journey of self-development and life mastery that would lead me to the life that I feel blessed to live today. Over the years, I made many bold decisions to begin to design the life that I had always envisioned for myself. First, I started focusing on improving my personality and self-confidence. Throughout high school, I was socially hopeless and had many insecurities. I simply didn’t know how to relate to anyone, hold a conversation, or develop relationships with people. The only way to transform myself socially would be to face my biggest fears around meeting people. I ended up spending years immersing myself in different social environments developing my social skills and self-confidence. I eventually started a coaching and seminar business in Vancouver, Canada at the age of 21, focused on helping others improve their social skills, confidence, and relationships through self-development.
Success doesn’t come without any problem. To make progress, one needs the quality of mind and body, tirelessness, and the correct demeanor. A considerable percentage of us feel that luck has a significant influence on success. It’s right, but only to a specific degree.

A Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is the Highest-Ranking Executive in a Company, Whose Primary Responsibilities Include Making Major Corporate Decisions, Managing the Overall Operations and Resources of a Company, Acting as the Main Point of Communication Between the Board of Directors (the Board) and Corporate…….
Our Mission & Vision
Life is the name of evolution through the experiences and decision that made those experiences. Choose to enhance your experience opening the horizon of thought towards world at large. This life is a classroom for those who focus and pay attention towards a certain aim.

Social Security
A healthy social life is found only when, in the mirror of each soul, the whole community finds its reflection, and when, in the whole community, the virtue of each one is living.

Medical Service
You know what they call the fellow who finishes last in his medical school graduating class? They call him 'Doctor You can die of the cure before you die of the illness.

Foreign Policy
“Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” “Pursuing your passions makes you more interesting, and interesting people are enchanting.”

Country Economic
The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren
0 Comments