Did you mean: 

Original topic:

All about call recording.

(Topic created on: 08-13-2023 06:33 PM)
Techplayer
Active Level 6
Options
Community Guidelines
People say call recording feature in pakistan is ban by PTA but all this is lie. .There are also many mobile companies that provide you the feature of call recording in Pakistan, which clearly proves that call recording in Pakistan Is not banned. Samsung does not provide the feature of call recording in its phones, only in Pakistan, There are many other countries where Samsung does not provide the feature of call recording in its mobiles.
 it is also possible that PTA has disabled the call recording feature only on Samsung mobiles.
 When i asked this problem to a senior Samsung members, they said that the call recording is banned in pakistan, so ask them what proof they have about this.
I have seen many Samsung senior members who lie in this matter and I remember their names, But I don't want to name them now. They should be ashamed of themselves. If you ever come across such worng news, Google it first.

I am a 14 year old boy and all of you are older than me. I respect you, But if anyone finds this post of mine bad, please report me. Thank you 

5 Comments
haris1998-web
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
Change the CSC of your device to Thailand CSC and Call Recording option will be back.
MZYR
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
Dear, you are absolutely right what you have explained in your post. If Call recording is banned by PTA how come other chinese brands assembled in Pakistan are selling with call recording ? They get PTA approval of everything after manufacturing then they dispatch sets/inventory in market.

Techplayer
Active Level 6
Community Guidelines
Another problem is that senior members lied that the call recording is ban by the PTA.
0 Likes
MZYR
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
Yes, i heard the same but evidences and PTA practices are opposite.
0 Likes
Farah7745
Active Level 10
Community Guidelines

If You Want Use Option Call Recording So Simple Change Mobile Device Like Appo A5s .Same Like Me .No Other Way For .........

0 Likes