Original topic:

Wired Android Auto problem

(Topic created on: 03-04-2024 02:09 PM)
ahmadhijazi98
Active Level 2
Options
جالاكسى S
I have a problem with android auto on my car with the s24 ultra it keeps disconnecting after 10 -20 minutes of use , anyone know the solution? 

2 Comments
Samsung_Expert
Options
جالاكسى S

Make sure you have the latest version of the Android Auto app installed on your phone. Additionally, check if there are any firmware updates available for your car's infotainment system.

Android's battery optimization feature may sometimes interfere with Android Auto's ability to stay connected. To disable battery optimization for Android Auto, go to Settings > Apps > Android Auto > Battery > Battery Optimization, then select "Don't Optimize".

If none of the above solutions work, you can try resetting the Android Auto app. Go to Settings > Apps > Android Auto > Storage, then tap on "Clear Cache" and "Clear Data". Afterward, set up Android Auto again and see if the issue persists.

ahmadhijazi98
Active Level 2
جالاكسى S
Thank you so much , I've tried all these methods and changed the cable several time unfortunately nothing worked. Is it possible that it is a problem in the new s24 series?
0 Likes